Dubai Derma 2019: The Leading Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine Event in the Middle East
Dubai Derma is the leading event for dermatologists, aestheticians, and other healthcare professionals in the Middle East. The event was held in Dubai, UAE, on March 18-20, 2019.
The Dubai Derma conference featured over 200 speakers from around the world, discussing a wide range of topics, including:
- Skin cancer
- Cosmetic surgery
- Laser technology
- Hair transplantation
- Nail disorders
- Pediatric dermatology
- Aesthetic medicine
The conference also featured a number of special events, including:
- A keynote address by a leading international expert
- A number of workshops and hands-on courses
- A trade show showcasing the latest products and services
- A gala dinner
The Dubai Derma exhibition showcased the latest products and services from over 600 exhibitors. Attendees had the opportunity to learn about new products, meet with industry leaders, and network with colleagues.
The exhibition featured a number of product categories, including:
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Nail care
- Medical devices
Why Attend Dubai Derma 2019?
There were many reasons to attend Dubai Derma 2019, including:
- To learn about the latest advances in dermatology and aesthetic medicine
- To network with colleagues from around the world
- To meet with industry leaders
- To learn about new products and services
- To attend special events
Dubai Derma 2019 was a successful event that brought together the leading minds in dermatology and aesthetic medicine from around the world. The event provided a valuable opportunity for attendees to learn about the latest advances in the field, network with colleagues, and meet with industry leaders.